“THE MANDARIN INN” Rules and Regulations
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the “The Mandarin Inn” (hereinafter called ‘Management’) under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
1. Reservation Cancellation Policy, Deposit Policy and No-show Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation/No Show Policy: Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us by fax or email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 3 days (48 hours) before arrival and 2 weeks before arrival for Group bookings in order to avoid a charge of 1 night’s stay to be imposed.
- Guarantee by credit card: Reservation is allowed to modify/cancel online on your own before 48 hours prior to the arrival date and no cancellation fees. Should you wish to make full payment in advance, please contact our Front Office to discuss your details.
- All foreigner guests must produce a valid passport upon Check-in: For any early Check-out, there will be one night early check-out penalty to be imposed. In an event of a guest No Show, a fee of one night’s rate will be charged.
- Deposit Policy. For Peak Season, all reservations payments are non-refundable. A full room rate will be chargeable for check in before 0700 hours or check out after 1800 hours.
- No Show Policy. Room not occupied by 2200 hours will be seen as No Show, unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Check In
Check-In Time: 1400hrs – 2300hrs Check Out Time: 1200hrs
- Please present your ID card or Passport upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
- Early check-In or Late-Check out is subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day, to be reconfirmed with the front office staff.
- Departure. Check out time is 12 PM please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
- Settlement Of Bills. Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.
- Company’s Lien On Guest’s Luggage And Belongings. In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the linen on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the management’s rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as my be required.
- Guest’s Belongings. Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
- Pets. The Mandarin Inn loves pets. Care facilities are available on demand and shall be charged in your bills.
- Hazardous Goods. Bringing goods of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature are prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests’ own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
- Damage to Property. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Management’s Rights. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
- Relation between Management and Guest. Nothing hereinabove shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
- Government rules and regulations and application of laws. Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- Photographs and Video’s. Using photographs and video’s taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
Terms and Conditions Long Stay Guests
- The Tenant undertakes that he/she has reviewed in full the inventory details provided at check in, any discrepancies to be notified to the Reception immediately.
- Any increase in the number of persons occupying the Apartment, other than the ones mentioned in this Lease is not permitted without the prior written consent of the The Mandarin Inn. Any requirements for additional guests or additional beds will be charged.
- As per the Government Law all visitors to guest apartments have to be registered at the reception with passport or valid ID.
- The Apartment cannot be used for sub lease, partially renting out space for commercial or residential use without the prior written approval of the The Mandarin Inn.
- No structural changes or physical modifications can be done to the apartment or to any of the furniture and equipment provided by the The Mandarin Inn without the prior written consent of the management. If any change is made, the The Mandarin Inn will make the necessary reparation or replacement and charge the Tenant for all related costs.
- The Tenant undertakes, within reason, that Housekeeping and Maintenance staff will have full access to the accommodation for the purpose of cleaning the Apartment.
- The Tenant shall, for the duration of the Lease, take good care of all furniture, fixtures and equipment in the accommodation. Any damage caused to any of the contents in the accommodation or public areas of the premises by the Tenant, the Tenant will assume responsibility for any damage howsoever caused and will pay the entire cost of damages.
- Any sort of illicit activities are strictly forbidden in the Apartment or within the premises.
- Failure to comply with the Laws of the Land could result in legal actions against the Tenant.
- The The Mandarin Inn will not be responsible for any theft, loss, or damage to any personal belongings of the Tenant or, for any injury to the Tenant or their Guests.
- The Tenant agrees to abide by the House Rules given to him/her upon arrival.
- By signing this Lease, the Tenant agrees and acknowledges that the Apartment and Apartment contents have been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the completed Apartment Inspection Form and the Inventory List.
- The Tenant further agrees to pay all charges which he/her has incurred and which have been charged to his/her Apartment.
- As per Government requirements, the whole The Mandarin Inn is Non Smoking. We do recommend to smoke on the balconies and to use the ashtray provided for your convenience. Open fires, candles, Shisha pipes and Arabic oud are strictly forbidden in the apartment.
- Each apartment is entitled for one complimentary car parking space only.